Carpet Steam Cleaning Sydney Packages and Services
Carpet Steam Cleaning for each household or business will differ. We don’t adpot the one size fits all option. Each carpet has it’s own history and needs to be treated accordingly to achieve maximum cleaning results.
Below are some of our popular packages for residential places. We are always happy to give Commercial Properties customised quotes. Please contact us anytime for further information. We are more than happy to have a chat with you and customise a package which suits your needs.
Call For A No Obligation Chat About Your Cleaning Needs
1300 309 276
Step 1 – Preparation
- Pre-inspection to identify problem areas
- Pre-spray the carpet – Paying attention to Stubborn Spots or Stains
- Thoroughly Agitate the carpet surface with Powerful Carpet Scrubber – breaking down heavy soiling.
Step 2 – Stain Removal
- Oil and Grease
- Ink and Paint Stains
- Blood Stains / Vomit Stains
- Carpet Browning Stains
- Wine Stains / Food Stains
Step 3 – Finish
- Carpet Steam Clean with Truck Mount (including Deodoriser)
- Dust Mite Treatment
- Groom the Carpet Pile
- Scotchguard Protection
- FREE GIFT: Spray & Go Spotter, used to clean accidents at home
Economy Version Of The Full Premium Cleaning Service
Perfect For Moving House Or If You’re Simply On A Budget
Pre-Inspection to Identify Problem Areas
Pre-Spray the carpet paying attention to stubborn spots and stains
Steam Clean using powerful truck mount
Sanitise and Deodorise
Please note: This package is fantastic for removing most household stains including Wear and Tear and Foot Traffic.
For more specialised stains, please give us a call or send an email and we will quote you accordingly.
Better value than other cleaners:
Premium quality, non-toxic, child & pet safe cleaning products
Certified Technician – The Clean Trust / IICRC
Mighty $50,000 Truck Mounted Carpet Steam Cleaning machine
Fully insured – $20 Million Dollar Public Liability Insurance
Woolsafe approved cleaning products
We won’t Shrink or Damage your carpet
No headache-inducing, cheap chemical after smells
No Musky, Mouldy Smells
No Bleach Used On Your Carpets – Guaranteed !!!
For a full, deep down clean with expert problem stain removal, please click HERE for a quote.
Other Services We Offer Include:
Dust Mite Treatment (Click for More Info)
Pet Urine Treatment (Click for More Info)
Anti-Static Treatment (Click for More Info)
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services (Click for More Info)
This brief video explains the benefits of Scotchguarding after steam cleaning carpets.
What To Do Before We Arrive:
We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- Please ensure parking is available. We will need to park in your driveway (where possible).
- We will require the use of a cold water tap.
- If you are in a high rise unit we will need to use our Portable Carpet Cleaning machine, therefore we will need access to your power.
- Vacuuming is not included in all of our packages. Please ensure your carpet is pre-vacuumed.
- If you know the nature of any spots or areas of concern, please inform the technician during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we can maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- Although we will help to move some furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the carpet we will be cleaning.
- Please have pets removed from the area.
- Typical carpet will dry within 3 to 4 hours. During this time we recommend keeping small children and pets off the carpet as well as shoes that can transfer soil to the clean carpet. Please enusre there is plenty of ventilation in the rooms where the carpet has been cleaned. Eg: Leave windows open or Fan or A/C on. This will aid the drying process. Also, please watch your footing, as walking from damp carpeting onto adjacent wood or tile floors may cause them to be slippery after steam cleaning.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture until the carpet has dried. This will minimize any varnish stains on the clean carpet.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed carpet. If you are aware of any installation problems or issues, please inform our technician prior to cleaning so that we may take extra precautions.