For an Honest & Genuine Quote from a
Certified & Licensed
Carpet Cleaning Sydney Professional
Call – 1300 309 276
As we are a small business, we rely heavily on our customers to keep us going. It is for that reason we endeavour to make every single customer a lifelong one by providing them with absolute attention to detail. We take pride in cleaning your home and look forward to cleaning it time and again.
You may be wondering what separates an honest Sydney based carpet cleaning professional who stands firm with genuine attributes from the other cleaners who’s only claim to fame is a cheap and dodgy price.
How can you tell who to trust, when it comes to your homes carpet cleaning needs?
Hopefully the following pages of this website will give you all of the answers and assurance you need.
Tips To Help You Make The Right Decision For Your Carpet Cleaning Sydney Needs:
- Ensure you call a Certified and Licensed professional who can service the carpet cleaning Sydney area.*
- Ensure the Carpet Cleaning Sydney firm can offer you a written quote.
- Ensure they have truck mounted equipment to enable them to perform steam cleaning to the highest of standards.
* Only professional carpet cleaners will go to the expense and the trouble of getting the proper certification and training. The IICRC certification is your guarantee that you have chosen a carpet cleaning professional.
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning Sydney is licensed and certified.
We can offer you a superior carpet cleaning service, ensuring you are 100% happy with the job.
This short video will give you an insight into who we are and what we can do for you.
6 Good Reasons To Choose Adam’s Carpet Cleaning Sydney Over Other Firms:
- We are a family run business that rely heavily on your support so we care about your satisfaction and understand that to gain your true support means delivering better quality and doing the small things that others don’t when cleaning carpets.
- We always invest extra time to clean your carpets perfectly the first time because we believe your time is precious. This is why we have invested in the top of the line machinery and spared no expense to deliver the best first time round.
- Not only have we invested heavily in the latest truck mounted cleaning equipment that does a much better cleaning job, we also incorporate special cleaning methods that are only known to the most experienced and most educated carpet cleaners in Sydney…
- We always provide a fair and reasonable price for a really great job
- We are trained and certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification)
- When we are in your home we adopt the important principle that we treat your home as if we were in our own. We promise to deliver to you what we would expect from a carpet cleaning technician if they were in our very own home and cleaning our carpets.
For an Honest & Genuine Quote from a
Certified & Licensed Professional
Call – 1300 309 276
Here’s how carpets really get dirty?
There are many ways carpet and other upholstered surfaces accumulate dirt and grime. Every time you walk into your home, you bring in with you a whole range of dirt, pollens, tar, smoke and pollutants on the back of your shoes… not to mention what your pets also have been wading in.
Also, children and pets greatly contribute to the mess left on the carpets. They include, pet urine, pet hairs, food and drink spills.
When someone in the family has a cold and constantly sneezes all over the house they are spreading those germs in the air which settle guess where… in your carpet. As they sneeze, they end up spraying all the bacteria into the air. As they say, what goes up must come down. Down onto the carpet that is!!
For this reason alone it is important to invest in the right carpet cleaning Sydney based professional rather than a fast talking, ‘here today gone tomorrow’ cleaner just offering a cheap price and not truly looking to invest in you for the long term.
To get an idea of how much soiling is left behind on your carpets on a daily basis, pull up a rug that you have had in your home for a while. Even though you look after it with regular vacuuming, you will be amazed to see how much dust and dirt particles are underneath it. This is exactly what is also left to breed in your carpet.
According to carpet manufactures and carpet mills around the world, it is recommended that carpets are vacuumed at least once a week. A professional steam carpet clean is recommended every 6 months. This will ensure any dust and dirt particles which have set deep down in the carpet pile are removed. This will also promote a healthier air quality in the home and also freshen up the look of your rooms and make them last much longer.
Our Amazing Results are achieved through a 6 step cleaning process:
1. Pre-Inspection of carpet
2. Treatment of spots and stains
3. Application of cleaning agents
4. Dual jet vapour steam clean
5. Carpet Rinse (to ensure there is no chemical residue left in the carpet)
6. Sanitising & Deodorising
(Other services include: Dust Mite, Scotchguard, Heavy Duty Treatment)
When You Invest In Adam’s Carpet Cleaning Sydney, Your Carpets Will Dry In 2-3 Hours!
Dust Mites Attack…
Dust Mites can attack. They can live in all carpeted and upholstered areas in your home and mostly in your bedding. Just thinking of these dust mites living in your pillow by the millions, eating your dead skin and hair is enough to make anyone sick. They are a major cause of asthma and allergies; especially in vulnerable individuals, such as children and the elderly.
The Symptoms of Dust Mite Allergies include:
- Hay Fever
- Watering Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itching, Sneezing
- Asthma – difficulty in breathing
Beds are a prime habitat (where 1/3 of the dust mites life occurs). A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside it. (Ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.) Mites prefer warm, moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress when someone is on it. A favourite food is dander (both human and animal skin flakes). Humans shed about 1/5 ounce of dander (dead skin) each week. About 80 percent of the material seen floating in a sunbeam is actually skin flakes. Also, bedroom carpeting and household upholstery support high mite populations.