Adam’s Carpet Cleaning rug cleaning process involves thorough and comprehensive stages.
Rugs add stylish comfort and distinction to any home. But just like conventional carpets, your rug can take a lot of punishment-constant foot traffic, dirt, spills, sand and other materials.
Using state of the art equipment and superior rug cleaning techniques, our skilled technicians can assure that your rug will continue to beautify your home for years to come.
… Professional cleaning techniques …
We treat each rug with individualised attention and care. Adam’s Carpet Cleaning knows how to determine the best cleaning technique and method to suit your rug’s particular weave, fibers and dyes.
Our rug cleaning specialties include:
- Spot and stain removal
- Specialty rugs (all fibers and weaves—even delicate rugs)
- Pet Urine Odour Neutraliser
- Dry cleaning
- Water damage restoration
We invite you to contact us and get a free estimate. We guarantee your satisfaction!
… Oriental rug cleaning …
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning understand the precious nature of your oriental rugs. Oriental rugs are prized possessions that are a source of astounding beauty. They can even appreciate in value, as is the case for some magnificent handmade masterpieces.
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning specialise in oriental rug cleaning, including: Persian, Afghani, Pakistani, Chinese, Indian, Antique and hand made oriental rugs.
A meticulous inspection of your fine textile begins the cleaning process. Then, our certified carpet and rug cleaning technicians identify the exact fibers and dyes that constitute your oriental rug, selecting the ideal rug cleaning method for your rug.
You will be thrilled with the results of our strong yet gentle procedure for safely and thoroughly cleaning your Oriental rugs.
… Rug cleaning tips …
- Always read and comply with the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning methods in order to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to your rug.
- Some throw rugs, especially bathroom rugs, can be washed in your home laundry.
- If you take proper care of your rug you will prolong its life and appearance. Vacuum your rug regularly to remove loose soil, and take special care when you vacuum the fringe and edges.
- Have a professional deep-clean your rug often. Although several cleaning methods will work, in order to prevent rapid re-soiling, it is important to completely remove all cleaning agents.
Like any other surface we use and come in contact with regularly, mattresses should be cleaned thoroughly. And because it is fair to say that we spend a significant proportion of time in contact with our mattress, this is particularly important.
Adam’s Carpet Cleaning can clean the mattresses in your home and also treat them with an Anti-Allergen Spray Treatment. This treatment de-natures dust mite allergens to prevent you from suffering so severely.